This standalone board currently runs the top of the line Value Line series micro-controller - The MSP430G2955. This board is designed by 43oh member, Robg. Member GG430 has another design here, which we'll try to fab if there is more interest.
Unfortunately it is not possible to currently program the MSP430G2955 using the MSP430 Launchpad via CCS. However, you can currently program it using mspdebug. See the discussion thread here. You can also program it via a FET/UIF programmer.
- TSSOP footprint for the MSP430G2955.
- USB connector for power, including a barrel jack connector.
- Two tactile push-buttons.
- 4 LEDs via solder jumpers.
- Crystal support
- SBW program header - Launchpad header pinout.
- MSP430 FET UIF header.
- 20/40 pin Boosterpack support.
MSP430G2955 BoosterPack + Standalone PCB
- Brand: RobG
- Product Code: DEV-MSP-BOOST-2955
- Availability: 3